Saturday, May 23, 2026
📍 Lahore | 🌫️ 33°C | AQI: 4 (Poor)

US Govt Releases Second Wave of Declassified UFO Files

Jarida Report

The United States Defence Department on Friday released a second batch of previously classified files on ​alleged UFO sightings, including references to ‌people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs, and fireballs.

At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch ​was made public on May 8. ​He is the latest president to release ⁠US government reports on unidentified flying ​objects, a disclosure process that began in the ​late 1970s.

Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth said the documents, photos and videos of what are officially known as “unidentified ​anomalous phenomena” had long fueled speculation.

“It’s ​time the American people see it for themselves,” he ‌said ⁠in a statement. One of the 222 files released on Friday contains 116 pages of documentation relating to a series of reported ​sightings and investigations ​in ⁠a top-secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to ​1950.

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Don’t Miss Our Latest Updates